WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER
it is important that in such times we fully put our trust in the saving power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Joshua 1:9 says “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
As such and as always we encourage you to continue to commit yourself to First Miami's 5 Foundations of Ministry – Worship, Discipleship, Missions, Stewardship and Care.
You can do this in many ways. Some suggestions are by:
- Being intentional about engaging in the private WORSHIP of God.
- Committing to daily DISCIPLESHIP through studying of Scriptures.
- Serving others in MISSION by continuing to gather in your small groups digitally and by praying with others over the phone.
- Staying steadfast in STEWARDSHIP by giving generously to the church,
- And committing to love and CARE for ourselves and one another by continuing to stay connected digitally as a community and by following medically recommended public behavior.
We are praying diligently for our church, our community, our city, and our world. If you have a prayer request,
fill out the form below.